• Smart H.265+: Smart Codec, H.265+ can reduce up to 90% bit rate and storage requirements compared with H.264 without having to invest in new cameras.
• HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS: Auto-detect The XVR can auto recognize the signal of front-camera without any setting. It makes operation more friendly and convenient.
• Long Distance Transmission: The HDCVI system supports long distance transmission over coaxial cable and UTP, max. 700m for 4K/4MP, 800m for 1080P and 1200m for 720P.
• Smart Search: This function helps you get more motion detect video during a short time through drawing a region when playback. It is very useful when an emergency occurs.
– 32 ch 5 in 1 XVR (960H), CVI/TVI/AHD (1080N, 720P) or 16 IP channels (6MP)
– 5 technologies: IP , HDCVI, HDTVI, AHD and CVBS with automatic signal recognition
– Display and playback of all channels at 1080p
– 32 BNC inputs:
• HDCVI: 1080N, 720P
• HDTVI: 1080N, 720P
• AHD: 1080N, 720P
• CVBS: 960H (NTSC/PAL)
– IP: 16 IP inputs at 6MP
– HDMI and VGA up to 1080P
– BNC video ouput
– Output division: 1, 4, 8, 9, 16, 25, 36
– 2 way audio: 1 RCA in / 1 RCA out
– Recording resolution: 1080N (960×1080), 720P (1280×720), etc.
– Input bandwidth: 64 Mbps max
– Stream 1: Canal 1 at 1080N/720P (1~25 fps) + rest of channels at 1080N/720P (1~15 fps); 960H/D1/CIF (1~25 fps)
– Stream 2: CIF (1~7 fps)
— Recording modes: manual, by calendar, by video detection, video loss, manipulation, alarm
– Recording intervals: 1 ~ 60 minutes (60 minutes by default), pre-recording from 1 ~ 30 sec., Post-recording from 10 ~ 300 sec.
– Configurable independent motion detection per camera (22×18 grid selectable), detection by video loss and masking, diagnostics
– 16 channel playback
– 16 ch 1080P at 15 fps
– 2 HDD SATA up to 10TB (not included)
– Multilanguage OSD
– Possibility of updating the firmware of the DAHUA cameras from the recorder itself
– Software and hardware watchdog
– Third party support: Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek, etc.
– Fan can be switched ON/OFF automatically depending on CPU temperature
– Network port RJ45 Gigabit (1000M)
– Network protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, Filtro IP, PPPoE, DDNS, FTP, Alarm server, P2P, IP search (IP Dahua, DVR, NVS, etc.)
– Up to 128 users
– ONVIF 16.12 and CGI
– Compatible with dispositivos iPhone, iPad, Android (App EVO and Peepall)
– SmartPSS free client software (multi-connection) and connection via web browser (Internet Explorer, etc.)
– Email sended with attached picture
– Programmed FTp or alarmed sending
– Fixed/dynamic IP via DDNS Evolution service
– 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x RS485 (for PTZ control)
– Power supply: 12V DC, 5A (<20W, without discs)
– Working temperature: -10°C ~ +55°C
– Working RH: 10%~90%
– Storage temperature: -20°C ~ +70°C
– Storage RH: 0%~90%
– Dimensions: 375 x 287 x 53 mm
– Weight: 3,2 kg (without HDD)
– Desktop or rack installation (1U)
Nota: Fornecimento sôb encomenda (5 dias aprox). IVA não incluído no preço para vendas em Moçambique.